Ouch ...

Thursday, August 16, 2007


Ouch ... the fish was biting me when I was holding it many months ago in Melaka. I been doing so much fishing since then and I have no problem holding the fish ever since. Okay, maybe except for some big fish like giant snakehead. The look is kinda scary.

No more fishing story, I'm planning to go back to working hard and building another business. While walking at the street market last night, I realise life can be exciting and spicy if you have tons and tons of good looking super model girlfriend. Life is short, and you may end up dying from high blood pressure or some other disease. I plan to sell off my car and change to a two seater car soon!!!! Any good suggestion?

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Kevin at 3:35 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment

Buy Something Here ...