China Again ...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
It's a fast trip this time. Within a few days, we manage to finish almost everything we plan to do here. But I still didn't get to go to the Emperor tomb and the museum. Unlike Su Ling, who bought a lot of unnecessary things, nothing on the shopping street seem to be attractive to me this time. Today is the 5th day in China and I'm already bored with the food! Almost every other day, we will be having supper such as those bbq or fried stuff. Today, we had those bbq oyster and prawns (for snack) before dinner.

Anyway, I had minor stomach discomfort just now, and I just went to the toilet ... well, I think I will start eating vegetable when I go back to KL. Su as usual start telling me about diet when we are back, but like the last trip here ... the diet somehow never seem to materialise when we are back. In fact, we became even more fat after that ...

Posted by Kevin at 2:24 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment

Buy Something Here ...