Dog stuck on the cupboard with no where to go ...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This is one of the many prank I play on Don. This one is called put him on the cupboard with nowhere to go. He is too afraid to jump down, and he has nowhere to go or hide. Can't wait to see him again, to try this prank on him again.

I been watching alot of movies and series recently, thanks to BT, I managed to download tons of it. Within a week, I managed to watch the most popular TV series, Heroes. Apart from Heroes, I also watch stuff like Lost and Stargate Atlantis. Unfortunately, there's no more new episode till end of this month (at least for Heroes). For movies, I managed to watch stuff like Confession of Pain, Rocky Balboa, The Queen, Letter from Iwo Jima, The Pursuit of Happyness and Devil Wear Prada. Not to mentioned, I also watched Snake on the plane! You must be wondering how I watch so many, well, I did it in a span of many weeks. Of course I can't be watching everything at the same time, when I'm busy watching those TVB series, then I won't be watching any movies or those american tv series. The last TVB stuff I watch was Best Bet. No wonder I don't even watch astro or TV anymore.

Look like the only picture I do post is Su Ling's dog. Now it's Su Ling's dog, and no longer his brother's dog, as that dog is always with her all the time. Perhaps I will be posting picture of monitor lizard next time. I saw a big one the other day when I was going for lunch with Bing. I think there's quite alot of these lizard in Penang. I wonder if Mr Don is afraid of these giant lizard. One thing for sure, Mr Don ain't afraid of all those giant stray dog living near his house.

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Kevin at 6:19 PM  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Buy Something Here ...