TMJ's land in Singapore
-
Fitnacle, Damansara, 3 Sept: Well, if you know your history then you'd
know that Temasik, before it became Singapura or Singapore, was part of
what is tod...
1 day ago
Unlucky people are stuck in routines. When they see something new, they want no part of it. Lucky people always want something new. They're prepared to take risks and relaxed enough to see the opportunities in the first place.
When I was in Bangkok few days ago, I came across this thing called “Elle Peep Room”. Guess what?
I peep through and I saw this! The model even do a few sexy pose for me. I was hoping the model would change her clothes but that didn’t happen. By the way, I’m not sure if the model is a she or he/she (you know what I mean?).
©2008 ..:: My Jingle Little Diary ::...Carl's Blogger Templates, Design by Pixabella.